Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Award | Here WE Come!

It was just last week that Nuffnang sent out electronic invitations to the lucky few (hundreds) of Malaysian bloggers to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards (#NAPBAS for short) which is going to be happening on the 16th December at Putrajaya Marriott, Kuala Lumpur.

And guess who got in! ME! *does the happy dance*
The first person I called was Sze Lynn, to see if she have received any emails about the invitation but unfortunately, luck wasn't on her side. No she did not receive. Was quite disappointed to know that I wouldn't be able to go with her to this award which might somehow become blogger-talk-of-the-year.

I will still very excited to be going, although then, I would have been driving myself all the way to Putrajaya myself.

I was in the library today when she called me. Strictly no speaking on the phone / make any noise in the pin-drop-silent library but yeah, I still did answer the phone only to hear her excited voice. I thought she was about to tell me "HEY! WE GOT THE HIGHEST FOR TAX ASSIGNMENT!" but no. Instead she said "I HAVE RECEIVED THE NUFFNANG AWARDS EMAIL!!" (it might seem that the news of NAPBAS invitation is more important than knowing my tax assignment marks. lol)

I was about to scream in joy, until I remembered that I was in the library [T.T]. I however, did gave a whispered squeal (!) to which I then received an eye from several unknown students sitting around me. lol

So yeah, we're both very excited to go since it'll be my first dressed-up event with Nuffnang and the other bloggers, and it is Lynn's first ever Nuffnang event. So yay to both of us!

Now we just have to find time to shop for dresses after our last paper which ends at 5.10pm on Wednesday (14th). Just a mere one day to find something to put on. Everything's will be in a rush. But most importantly, this would be a replacement to the senior year prom that I missed this year! XD

Anyone else going? Leave a comment below if you are (or if you're not, comments are still welcomed =D). Would love to meet and know all of you ;)

*read on Lynn's happy entry about #napbas here. I am seriously happy for her. hehe. So excited until I've not studied yet. lol

13 comments:

y--square said...

off 500 ppl going, hope I can still meet with you ^_^

MichLeong said...

Sure can one. I'll be sticking around the same people that I know. That you know also. haha.

Charmaine Pua Li Ping said...

See ya! But I'm kinda worried bout the outfit though :(

Jayren Hann Yaw said...

Awesome ! See you ! =D

Priscilla-Needsahug said...

omg you're so lucky :((

Posh said...

See ya soon ;-)

lela nasir said...

im coming!!!this is my first time and would love to meet all of ya! :)

Isaac Tan said...

see you there michelle! :)

go in your best dress!

MichLeong said...

Charmaine: I think all girls also got that problem. Me, even more. My second time being in a formal event. lol

Jayren & Posh: Yup! See you guys there!

Priscilla: My friend is lucky. haha..

Lela: Hope to meet you too! Almost everyone's first time. It'll be a good night :D

Isaac: *stressed* :P

FiSh said...

i wish i've joined the contest and tried my luck too!

-FiSh
ohFISHiee.blogspot.com

MichLeong said...

Fish: Awww.. you should have. :S

Jia Ying (Carey) said...

huhu...I'm one of the unlucky bloggers..sad lo...anyway enjoy your night and hope to meet you in other blogger events...

MichLeong said...

Jia Ying: There's always next year or other blog events/gathering! :D Hope to see you around too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...